It’s now officially 13 minutes past, and we’re well into 2020.
For the past 3 years, I’ve been going to Hampstead Heath Park with Victoria Levine, to celebrate with the many hundreds that turn up to watch the London firework celebrations from afar:
Here you can see a video I’ve posted up on Twitter:
New Years Resolutions
- Be successful in my new role at Forbes.com and achieve some great results for that business
- Sign up, be fit enough, and complete the triathlon in Norway in June
- Working on my fitness is definitely something I struggled within 2019, but I am keen to get back on track (and yes, I know I did Tough Mudder and a Half Marathon, but I just about did those)
- Setup new websites to make more passive income, with websites I am passionate about
- Have enough to put down a deposit on a house in Q4 2020
- Read more books (I’ve already ordered Zero to One: Notes on Start Ups, or How to Build the Future)
I’ll hopefully hit some of these goals for 2020. 🙂 But for now, let’s not worry about this and see what happens.